Please read the small print first, set up your standing order, and then complete the application form below.
Application to become a Patron
Please use online banking to set up a standing order in favour of the Festival using the following details:
- The amount depends on the level of patronage you require (see side panel below) and will remain at this level as long as you remain a patron.
- The standing order should be dated for 2nd January annually
- Bank account name: Sherborne PCC Festival Account (2)
- Sort code 60-19-12
- A/C number 97879606
- Reference must be your name and initials
- If you are a UK taxpayer you are eligible to claim Gift Aid.
- If your circumstances change and you cease paying tax, you must cancel your declaration by notifying the Parish Office – but remember that income tax includes tax deducted at source by PAYE or on pensions, savings and investments. If you pay higher rate income tax you can claim further relief in your self-assessment return or by asking HMRC to adjust your tax code. Please notify the Parish Office if you change your name or home address whilst this declaration is in force. To comply with Gift Aid benefit rules we only claim on the equivalent of a Bronze subscription, currently £25, to avoid our having to place a limit on the number of discounted tickets you may purchase. (This is the donation element of a Patron’s subscription).
- If your standing order is dated to start after the next Festival then please also send us a BACS payment for the relevant amount using the bank details above. As soon as we receive the payment we will let you know and you can then take immediate advantage of patrons’ benefits.
- We will add your details to our mailing list so that you receive advance information for each year’s Festival, along with details of related events and offers. This will be sent by email unless you indicate on the form that you prefer it to be posted. We do not pass any of your details to other people or organisations. Please let us know if any of your details change. Patrons whose subscriptions are knowingly cancelled will have to re-join at the prevailing higher rate and will not be entitled to early booking privileges for the season following their re-joining.
Online Application Form
Unfortunately our online Patron application form is not working at the moment, if you’d like to apply, please ring the patrons helpline on 07526 947642 and we will endeavour to help.
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, we are working to get this fixed ASAP.
Become a Patron
|Annual payment (minimum)||£2000||£1000||£200||£140||£100||£60||£25|
|Super advance booking||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No|