When we cancelled last year’s Festival we had some hopes that by this year the pandemic would be under control to the extent that there would be a Festival in May as usual. It is now clear that this cannot happen, but it is possible that we may be able to put on some events later in the Summer. We must wait and see which venues will be open, and what social distancing measures will be in place; and we can also look at staging open air performances.
As soon as we know more we will update the website. However, if you are not already on our mailing list you might like to join by completing the online form at the foot of this page, and then you will be amongst the first to receive the news.
With best wishes
(Chairman, Sherborne Abbey Festival)